CARING FOR SOLERA BRONZE
Bronze is a metal alloy made up of different metals but comprised mostly of copper. Each of our bronze sinks come with a beautifully aged patina that will make your sink easy to care for. Bronze patina is a rich, hand-rubbed bronze finish with both highlights and lowlights.
- Cover sink with a mixture of mild soap and water.
- With a soft sponge, scrub around your entire sink in a circular motion.
- Rinse immediately with pure water and dry.
- Apply wax to a soft cloth.
- Gently rub wax onto sink in a circular motion until sink is lightly coated inside and out.
- Allow to air dry before wetting sink again.