CARING FOR SOLERA COPPER
Copper is a metal that changes and evolves with time as it reacts with various elements. While a new copper sink will add beauty and style to any decor, the natural oxidization process will cause an "aged" look that will make your sink look even more beautiful with time.
- Cover sink with a mixture of mild soap and water.
- With a soft sponge, scrub around your entire sink in a circular motion.
- Rinse immediately with pure water and dry.
- Apply wax to a soft cloth.
- Gently rub wax onto sink in a circular motion until sink is lightly coated inside and out.
- Allow to air dry before wetting sink again.