CARING FOR SOLERA FIRECLAY
The best way to keep your fireclay sink in great condition is to regularly scrub it down with dish soap and warm water, using a soft sponge. Rinsing it down and drying it off with a soft, dry cloth will prevent soap scum buildup.
- Cover your sink with a mild chlorine bleach cleaner.
- With a soft sponge, scrub around your entire sink in a circular motion.
- Rinse immediately with pure water and dry.
- Pour some vinegar straight from the bottle into the sink bowl.
- With a nylon brush, give your sink a good scrub down.