CARING FOR SOLERA Composite Granite
To maintain the surface of your Composite Granite sink, avoid cleaning with harsh citrus cleaners and ammonia. Be sure to dry your sink after each use and regularly clean your sink with this tip.
- Cover your sink with a mixture of mild soap and water.
- With a nylon brush, gently scrub around your entire sink.
- Rinse immediately with pure water and dry.
- Wearing protective gloves, fill sink with approximately 2 inches of warm water and 3-4 splashes of bleach.
- Allow solution to soak in the sink for 15 minutes.
- Drain solution, rinse well with pure water and dry.