CARING FOR SOLERA PORCELAIN
Don't let a build-up of toothpaste and other gunk in your sink be the way your bathroom guests are greeted. Keep your sink looking fabulous with this easy tip
- Cover your sink with a mild chlorine bleach cleaner.
- With a soft sponge, scrub around your entire sink in a circular motion.
- Rinse immediately with pure water and dry.
- Mix a solution from 1 part bleach and 3 parts water.
- Let solution soak in sink for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Drain solution, rinse well with pure water, and dry.
- Mix baking soda with water until you have a paste-like consistency.
- With a soft sponge, rub paste on scuffs until they are no longer visible.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and dry.
- Pour some vinegar straight from the bottle into the sink bowl.
- With a nylon brush, give your sink a good scrub down.
- Rinse away vinegar smell with pure water and dry.